COVID-19 Safety Policy
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, Gallantry Media Group has created the following guidelines to ensure the health and wellbeing of it’s customers and crew.
Our guidelines are updated regularly to meet the standards of the CDC, ASC and SAG. If your organization requires more stringent standards or if you have questions about our policy, please contact us below.
On-Site Production Guidelines
Guidelines for vaccinated crew, cast, and staff are changing based on new CDC guidelines. Unless location / site policy specifies otherwise, those who have been fully vaccinated are still required to wear face masks but are not required to observe strict 6′ social distance. Aside from this exception, expect everyone to abide by the following guidelines:
- Observe social distance of 6′ wherever possible
- A surgical mask, 2-layer cotton mask, or N95 mask must be worn at all times unless the subject is speaking.
- Interview settings requiring an unmasked speaker must be conducted with minimal crew in a large space with good air flow. The speaker will remove their mask only once recording has commenced, and must put their mask on as soon as recording has stopped.
- Hands should be washed or disinfected regularly
- Props and equipment will be sanitized between each use, as well as before and after each production
- Gloves must be worn and sanitized before and after breaking social distancing for microphone placement or any direct contact
- Lavalier microphones must be disinfected before and after each individual use
- Equipment may not be shared unless disinfected before and after use
Infection & Testing Procol
- Temperatures must be taken at the beginning of every production day. A person with a temperature exceeding 99.2 degrees will not be permitted to work and must satisfy the testing guidelines prior to resuming work.
- Any crew member that tests positive must contact their producer and inform them of any other crew members they have been in contact with in the last 14 days. Crew members who have been in contact with this person must follow the testing guidelines below.
- A crew member that has come in contact with any individual who has tested positive in the last 14 days must (1) Notify their producer, (2) satisfy the testing guidelines below.
If a crew member reports a temperature above 99.5 degrees, comes in contact with an individual that is showing symptoms of or has tested positive for COVID-19, they must:
- (1) Self quarantine for 14 days
- (2) Receive a negative coronavirus test result
- (3) Receive a second negative coronavirus test result at least 48 hours after the initial test was taken