COVID-19 Safety Policy
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, Gallantry Media Group has created the following guidelines to ensure the health and wellbeing of it’s customers and crew.
Our guidelines are updated regularly to meet the standards of the CDC, ASC and SAG. If your organization requires more stringent standards or if you have questions about our policy, please contact us below.
On-Site Production Guidelines
- Observe social distance of 6′ wherever possible
- A N95 or similar mask must be worn at all times
- Hands should be washed or disinfected regularly
- Props and equipment will be sanitized between each use, as well as before and after each production
- Gloves must be worn and sanitized before and after breaking social distancing for microphone placement or any direct contact
- Lavalier microphones must be disinfected before and after each individual use
- Equipment may not be shared unless disinfected before and after use
Infection & Testing Procol
- Temperatures must be taken at the beginning of every production day. A person with a temperature exceeding 99.2 degrees will not be permitted to work and must satisfy the testing guidelines prior to resuming work.
- Any crew member that tests positive must contact their producer and inform them of any other crew members they have been in contact with in the last 14 days. Crew members who have been in contact with this person must follow the testing guidelines below.
- A crew member that has come in contact with any individual who has tested positive in the last 14 days must (1) Notify their producer, (2) satisfy the testing guidelines below.
If a crew member reports a temperature above 99.5 degrees, comes in contact with an individual that is showing symptoms of or has tested positive for COVID-19, they must:
- (1) Self quarantine for 14 days
- (2) Receive a negative coronavirus test result
- (3) Receive a second negative coronavirus test result at least 48 hours after the initial test was taken
COVID 19 Updates
June 15, 2020:
Philadelphia is moving into an adapted green phase, allowing most the majority of business activity to resume. We are now operating throughout PA and NJ following CDC guidelines for safe work environments.
May 15, 2020:
We are operating on a limited basis in Central New Jersey and Southeastern Pennsylvania (excluding Philadelphia and other stay-at-home counties). We will continue to expand our operating service area as local and state regulations permit.
May 1, 2020:
Based on PA & NJ state regulations, we are cautiously optimistic about the coronavirus situation in our operating region. As a result, we have decided to start scheduling productions starting in mid June. Scheduling depends on local and state government restrictions in the production area.
March 13, 2020:
Due to the coronavirus, Gallantry Media Group is putting all filming projects, both active and future, on hold indefinitely. Projects in the editing phase will be completed, but may be delayed due to stay-at-home orders.
March 1, 2020:
Business operations are functioning normally, however we anticipate there may be some disruptions in the near future due to the novel coronavirus. We will provide updates in a timely manner.